We hope that you enjoy the Dental4Windows /Practice Studio New Features: Build 4965 webinar with Ana Ogier.
Need help with logging into eSupport? Email [email protected] for assistance.
Never miss an important update or a Dental4Windows New Features webinar again by joining our Official Dental4Windows Facebook Group. Click here to join!
Dental4windows Update: What’s New & How to Upgrade – January 2021
Protect your investment in Dental4Windows i6 and upgrade to Build 4897 to gain access to the following new features:
- DVA 2020 Fee Schedule has been uploaded to Dental4Windows
- Set default patient categories for new patients
- Consolidated Patient Report to include Treatment Notes
- Treatment Plan to include the word “Quote” to adhere to the Australian Tax Office guidelines
- Link fee level to Insurance Funds
- Ability to print a list of all invoices within Group Invoices tab
- National Dental Plan: Adjust Deposit %, Establishment Fee and Monthly Fee in General Settings
- National Dental Plan: Increase to Deposit Field
- Queries automation now available for all countries
- Practice Analytics available for UAE users
How to upgrade?
There are two upgrade tracks, which differ if you’re on a Support & Upgrades contract.
Active Support & Upgrades Contract
Dental4Windows users on a Support & Upgrades contract can update now – click here
Need help logging into eSupport? Email [email protected].com for assistance.
Non Support & Upgrades
Don’t have a Support contract?
Click here and a member of our friendly team will get in touch with you.