Set your practice up for success with our eBook. Discover how to improve patient experience and boost revenue.Download eBook
eSupport – 24/7 Support for the holidays
eSupport allows practices on a Support & Upgrade contract to access the support they need in their own time without the need of having to wait in a queue. Support is now only a click away 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Clients on a Support & Upgrades contract or subscription or who use Dental4Web have immediate access to help when they need it most.
From eSupport you can:
- Submit a Support Contact Request
- Access Articles on how to use Dental4Windows/Practice Studio
- Watch Training Videos
- Register for Upcoming Webinars
- Find help with Upgrading your software
- Review the latest New Features
- Learn how you can get started with your new software or service
Articles and training videos are added regularly, so users can always access the latest information about their practice management software.
Need help logging into eSupport? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Service Desk Hours of Operation
On Friday, 16 December, Centaur Software Support will operate at reduced hours between 8 am to 6 pm AEDT, as our team comes together to celebrate Christmas and the 30 Year Anniversary of Centaur.
Centaur Software will be closed for the public holidays on
26th + 27th + 28th December 2022 and 2nd January 2023.
Centaur Support will be operating under limited hours for the following dates:
23rd + 28th to 30th December 2022 – 9 am to 5:30 pm AEDT and
3rd to 6th January 2023 – 9 am to 8:30 pm AEDT
What if I’m not on Support & Upgrades?
On a Support & Upgrade contract, you:
- Have access to the latest build of Dental4Windows/Practice Studio
- Have access to Australia’s #1 technical support team at no additional charge
- Have confidence that your software is compliant with Australian regulations
When your practice is on a Support & Upgrades contract, you have the peace of mind that by updating your software you are protecting your investment in Dental4Windows. If you’d like to find out more, please click the link below for more information.